Brand New 2014 GMC Sierra Denali Owner!

Greetings everyone. This is my first post on the forum, even though I've been looking it over for quite some time. Just picked up my new, black GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L a couple weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it!! This is my second Denali, with another 6.2L Sierra (2011) being the first one. Looking forward to doing some customizing on it, but mainly just enjoying the ride of a new vehicle. Thanks!!

Congrats! I got the 5.3 and loving it. Just curious were you able to get one with the trailer brake controller and the sun roof? My dealer couldn't find one with these two options in a thousand kilometre radius up here in Canada. Only two options I am missing. But not complaining still loving it.

Congrats! I got the 5.3 and loving it. Just curious were you able to get one with the trailer brake controller and the sun roof? My dealer couldn't find one with these two options in a thousand kilometre radius up here in Canada. Only two options I am missing. But not complaining still loving it.

I got the moonroof but no trailer brake option. Had mine built since I was told there weren't any 6.2's on any lots in the area. Well worth the wait, tho!!

• 9 months later...

Greetings everyone. This is my first post on the forum, even though I've been looking it over for quite some time. Just picked up my new, black GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L a couple weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it!! This is my second Denali, with another 6.2L Sierra (2011) being the first one. Looking forward to doing some customizing on it, but mainly just enjoying the ride of a new vehicle. Thanks!!

Nice Vehicle CoryLytle!

I have the exact same truck in White Diamond w/5.3L. I like your truck because I have similar mods planned. I have the Black billet emblems and I've already scoped out new 22" wheels similar to your OEMs but slightly different. You should post more pics because your truck is tastefully done, but not overdone. Sometimes I think guys forget that the Sierra Denali is a premium "luxury" pick-up.

Archived