How do I get my fogs to automatically come on with Low Beams

I want my fogs to be on any time my lights come on instead of having to push the button. How do you do it on these new trucks?

On my 2003 I found the wiring diagram then on the control side of the lights I tied the fogs and low beams to the high beams using diodes. They only allow power to flow one direction so I can turn on lows or the fogs independently, but when the high's come on I get all 6 lights, its great. Doing this on the control side means I'm not actually messing with the higher current the actual lights draw.

You cant do it on the new trucks without changing the programming in the BCM. The fogs are controlled by the BCM now, GTPprix (Chris) can do it if you send him your module.

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to get my fog lights to stay on with the high beams on my 04 using a relay so they will always be on with the highs but I can still choose the lows, I haven't been successful in figuring out which wires to acctually connect thou

I've been trying to get my fog lights to stay on with the high beams on my 04 using a relay so they will always be on with the highs but I can still choose the lows, I haven't been successful in figuring out which wires to acctually connect thou

Just use the thread posted above. Did this last night. 85 pin to 85 pin if I remember correctly. Just be sure to put the diode in the right way otherwise the high beams come on when you turn on the fogs lol

Find what? Who the heck is OPPO?

Use a 97 cent diode from Radio Shack and connect #10 to #22. You fog lights will come on every time your parking lights are turn on. High beam and low beam. Review the thread link from above. It has pictures and step by step instructions. Takes less than 10 minutes to do.

Archived