a little help

I keep looking around for the write up on how to remove the front headlight trim pieces (for painting) and how to remove the grille. Everyone says to look at the color match thread however when i look through it i can't find anything about removal. So i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as where to find a how-to on removing these things (preferably with pics)

Thanks guys!

We'll let me ask this then. Has anyone on here plasti dipped these trim pieces? And if so would I be better taking them off and doing them; then reattaching them or should I tape them off and do them that way?

We'll let me ask this then. Has anyone on here plasti dipped these trim pieces? And if so would I be better taking them off and doing them; then reattaching them or should I tape them off and do them that way?

I would just leave them on if your doing plasti dip

• 1 month later...

etanypa4.jpgYou can plasti dip your whole truck if you'd like. Or just little pieces.una8upy6.jpgve4a5uby.jpg

Archived