New from north Texas

Hey guys. I just picked up my first GMC yesterday afternoon and thought I would join your forum to see what I can learn. It is nothing too special, an 4x4 Quick Silver SLE Crew Cab with the Value Package, Z71 Package, Cloth Bucket Seats and the 5.3 liter. I hope to start slowly modding it with a leveling kit then wheels/tires but am in no hurry. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group.

post-131396-0-54778100-1402841681_thumb.jpg

post-131396-0-28065800-1402841817_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck.

Welcome!

Looks like you might have bought it in Wichita Falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and I did. From Pattersons. I was surprised they were able to beat the Dallas dealers prices but they did and I got to stay local. Overall, it was a pretty easy negotiation with them.

Thanks and I did. From Pattersons. I was surprised they were able to beat the Dallas dealers prices but they did and I got to stay local. Overall, it was a pretty easy negotiation with them.

I stopped in at Pattersons during Spring Break. I was helping with a volunteer building project at the Camp Chaparral Christian camp near Iowa City. As a dealer trade driver for James Wood - Denton, I made several trades at two dealerships in Wichita Falls. I bought my Sierra in Gainesville.

I stopped in at Pattersons during Spring Break. I was helping with a volunteer building project at the Camp Chaparral Christian camp near Iowa City. As a dealer trade driver for James Wood - Denton, I made several trades at two dealerships in Wichita Falls. I bought my Sierra in Gainesville.

I tried to purchase from James Wood but they wouldn't deal on my trade. Patterson gave me about $6k more for my trade and I didn't have to drive. I'm still new to the area so I've never been to Iowa Park but I hear it's close.

Random question, have you or anyone you know dealt with 4 Wheel Performance here in Wichita Falls? I'm looking for a leveling kit install.

I tried to purchase from James Wood but they wouldn't deal on my trade. Patterson gave me about $6k more for my trade and I didn't have to drive. I'm still new to the area so I've never been to Iowa Park but I hear it's close.

Random question, have you or anyone you know dealt with 4 Wheel Performance here in Wichita Falls? I'm looking for a leveling kit install.

I haven't worked for James Wood in almost 10 years... but they made a fair offer for my trade. I choose to buy from the store where my son is a World Class Master Technician.

No experience with 4 Wheel Performance or leveling kits. Sorry.

I haven't worked for James Wood in almost 10 years... but they made a fair offer for my trade. I choose to buy from the store where my son is a World Class Master Technician.

No experience with 4 Wheel Performance or leveling kits. Sorry.

Thanks Mr. Dan. Have a good evening.

Archived