Takeoff Wheels and Tires with TPMS and Lugs. New!

Trav_13

I have several sets of takeoff wheels and tires that I received from my distributor who installed lift kits on new trucks at the dealership.

These wheels and tires are Original GM units with less than 20 miles on them. They are complete with Tire Pressure Sensors, and also include the Lugnuts.

I am willing to ship these if the buyer is further away, or you can pick them up locally (I do have to charge sales tax for local pickup)

Shipping is a Flat $200 to the 48 Contiguous States.

1 Set is the Chrome Clad 20" Wheel from a 2013 Chevy Silverado LTZ. They have Goodyear Wrangler SRA Tires. Selling these for $1650 plus Shipping.

egyryheb.jpg

usesutuz.jpg

There are 2 Sets of the Chrome 20" Wheel from a 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ. They have Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Tires. Selling these for $1725 Plus the Shipping

aja3e6e6.jpg

zy2ubebe.jpg

There are 5 Sets of the 20" Polished Aluminum from a 2014 Chevy Silverado. These are the 5 Spoke Wheel with a Chevy Center Cap (can be interchanged with a GMC). Selling these for $1650 plus the Shipping

2yqa7ajy.jpg

yravybeg.jpg

sugamare.jpg

You can contact me via PM on here or call my shop-Trav's Automotive @ 217-568-7501.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we will consider all OEM Trades that are in Nice Shape!

what would be a ballpark for trade in value on the 18" optional wheels? (non z71) in really great shape? I have less thsn 4000 miles on them but I dont recall seeing anything negative when ive cleaned them. heres a pic of the ones im talking about

qa2a8atu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

All of Sold except the 5 Spoke Polished Wheels and there is only a couple of those left! I know the For Sale Market seems to be flooded with these things around here, but mine do come with the Polished Lugnuts and the Tire Pressure Sensors!

Maybe a dumb question, but which ones exactly are left? I am having trouble lining up "5 Spoke Polished" with your pictures, sorry...

Also, PM sent...

All of Sold except the 5 Spoke Polished Wheels and there is only a couple of those left! I know the For Sale Market seems to be flooded with these things around here, but mine do come with the Polished Lugnuts and the Tire Pressure Sensors!

PM sent.

Archived