2015 GMC 2500 Delivered

Nice choice in trucks! I road tested a '15 Denali version last month. The new model with the Duramax is a strong performer. http://www.hardworkingtrucks.com/road-test-2015-gmc-sierra-2500hd-denali-4x4-cc/

It runs good. I was on the fence about the Denali, I opted for the SLT instead. I paid the same, because I loaded it up. I liked the chrome bumpers and toned down grill a little better on the SLT. On the inside, you get embroidered headrests and a "Denali" sign on the wheel, along with grey woodgrain rather than oak with the Denali, that's all. The only option I did not get was the sunroof. I had it on my 06' and I hated it. I always wanted an excuse to use it, and it was either too hot or made to much noise.

Very nice. Do you happen to know the approximate build date? I was wondering as i noticed your truck doesn't hav the new camper mirrors. Mine was supposed to have gone on the line to be built arond June 9/14 and am hoping i get the new style mirrors.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the reply smith462 . Wonder if GM will retrofit our trucks with the new style mirrors as an update/ Im thinkin if they do they will be chargin us for it.

Archived