I can not spin my tires. Makes me mad

Ok sure there's no need to spin tires. But after buying all the stuff on my truck... Long tubes bigger cam springs shaved head cold air cat delete throttle body spacer and a diablo sport hand tuner I should be able to spin 35s....

But I can't even spin 245s with no tread!!!!!

I was stuck on grass. Sunk 4 holes in the wet grass and had some weight in the back and the truck wouldn't spin the tires in 4'hi it would only rev around 2!grand give or take!!! What the poop.'im expecting a nice play/daily driver not a truck slug bug.

Any help would be nice.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those fuel hostages are about 40 - 45lbs each plus tire weight of those cooper 35's at about 65 - 70 lbs each. At the very minimum that set up is 110lbs at each corner. Not gonna happen with that 6.0l without some serious engine work or better gearing.

What are you geared at right now?

Wow with all those upgrades you'd think you could. And for what it's worth that TB spacer is just a high priced paper weight

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Wow with all those upgrades you'd think you could. And for what it's worth that TB spacer is just a high priced paper weight

It was free so I figured what the hell why not. And yeah it's embarrassing that I can't even spin the 245s with all the money I have into the truck! Could torque management and drive by wire really be the reason why? My brothers got a dirty and spins 35s with ease... I'm jealous...

It's a good chance. I've heard similar stories regarding torque management. Idk enough about to offer any solutions to it tho. Sorry

Your programmer probably has most torque management removed.

Do the "canned tunes" have that ability?

Very well could be... Tyler have you noticed any mechanical problems?

No. I do not have 4 low tho. Won't engage.but new trans. Just rebuilt. I mean I give trucks a good run but off the line it's junk... Even with the 245s

I don't know then bud. Maybe someone a with a little more knowledge in this will chime in and help you. Good luck

I don't know then bud. Maybe someone a with a little more knowledge in this will chime in and help you. Good luck

I really hope so my dads f150 lights up his 275s like nothing... Upsetting

Archived