New 2014 High Country owner from Atlanta

dt4629

Hello,

My wife bought me a 2014 High Country 6.2L. I added 6in. ProComp lift, 35" Toyo M/T with 20XD rims, Fab Four rear and front bumpers, Warn Winch, TRex grille, Bushwackers pocket fender flares, N-Fab steps, Anzo LED black headlights, taillights and smoke third brake lights and Magna Flow exhaust. I wanted the black-out look.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I love this forum. Cheers.

20140703_102510_zpsa8f9d8f3.jpg

20140703_102519_zpsb165ee6b.jpg

20140703_102532_zpseb9bf70d.jpg

20140703_102542_zpsf27270f5.jpg

20140703_102558_zps52824c06.jpg

Great looking truck. Ive always done things like this to my trucks but so far i haven't done much to this one. How do you like the 6.2?

Great looking truck. Ive always done things like this to my trucks but so far i haven't done much to this one. How do you like the 6.2?

6.2 is great. Pretty good power, but I really don't have anything to compare it to, since this is my first truck.

That's one badass truck.

Thanks buddy, so is yours.

Thanks buddy, so is yours.

Haha... well thanks, mine's mostly stock except for Magnaflow, Ready Lift level kit and AMP power steps...

You did some serious mods... that could be a show truck! Love it!

Haha... well thanks, mine's mostly stock except for Magnaflow, Ready Lift level kit and AMP power steps...

You did some serious mods... that could be a show truck! Love it!

Don't you just love that Magna Flow? If I had time, I'd put it on youtube so interested people could hear it. That helped me to decide mine. I like your color too.

Don't you just love that Magna Flow? If I had time, I'd put it on youtube so interested people could hear it. That helped me to decide mine. I like your color too.

Yes, love the Magnaflow. And it seems to get better with age. The day I had it put on, I liked it but wasn't totally sold on it. Now with a few thousand miles... it really sounds good... lots of compliments!

The headlights are awesome. I get so many compliments on them. The tailights are great too. I esp love the LED pattern.

did you install them yourself? was wondering if the head light trim looked like it would be easily removed for color matching. my truck is summit white. thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived