What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

Nice, hopefully it works out for you this time around. 

It should its being loaded up tomorrow. Financing in place, gm card points used, check waiting when it’s dropped off.

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

It should its being loaded up tomorrow. Financing in place, gm card points used, check waiting when it’s dropped off.

Ryan B.

Nice, looking forward to your tasteful mods. You've done a very good job on your current SS. 

I don't think I've shared a pic of my car. Here she is, 2002 Trans Am WS.6 with a 6 speed. Just full exhaust, intake, 4.11 gears and some suspension work. She's my daily right now and the miles have been piling up on her. currently at 98k. I can't wait till I get another daily and park her again 

IMG_1577.jpg

• Like 1

Nice car. Had some friends who had 2002 ws6’s over the years.

I plan on mainly keeping the new one “stock”

So far plans are tint, clear bra, rock guards, strut bar, weather tech floor mats, zl1/1LE black rear tail lights and 3rd brake light.

Ryan B.

On 1/18/2018 at 9:59 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Ryan B.

So did you sleep last night at all? Or pace back & forth texting the transport truck? 

Looks like the weather should be good for the day vs how it has been. Good luck with the new car. 

221fff4c0f87ae757fecef18c7e7022a.jpg

Didn’t have much time to think about it last night. We had a baseball overnighter for my sons team. Got a little sleep. It got real when the guy called when he was 45 mins away.

It was a little salty when I got it. Already gotten it’s first bath. Next up clay and polish then ceramic coat once it warms up a bit

Ryan B.

• Like 3

Congrats.

Guess what, that convertible they refused to sell me is still sitting on the lot. They have had it almost 5 months now. I bet that salesman walks by it everyday and grits his teeth. Maybe he has learned something.

On another note, if anyone remembers my Honda had faulty tint, I went to pick it up and had to wait hours because it wasn't ready(and they didn't know why, I never got an answer), I got into it with a salesman who was defending their tint guy for having my car 3 three hours past pick up, and explaining tire curb rash as "construction dust" that only got on one wheel(and later when viewing my dash cam, it was literally hit with a hand several time until it fell off the windshield, and I'm guessing would have explained the missing time if it hadn't lost power, also the car was right up to a curb a block from the dealer when the camera was reattached to my windshield and the camera got power again).

I got a call today out of the blue from the salesman, saying he could show me the new Accord. The dealer that defended a contractor for going "awol" with my car thinks I'm going to buy something else from them. 

Edited by SnakeEyes 325is

42 minutes ago, SnakeEyes 325is said:

Congrats.

Guess what, that convertible they refused to sell me is still sitting on the lot. They have had it almost 5 months now. I bet that salesman walks by it everyday and grits his teeth. Maybe he has learned something.

Doubtful... Considering he's probably sold more vehicles since then. He doesn't care if a car sells, just that he sells cars. It's not the only car on the lot he makes a commission off of.

16 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

221fff4c0f87ae757fecef18c7e7022a.jpg

Didn’t have much time to think about it last night. We had a baseball overnighter for my sons team. Got a little sleep. It got real when the guy called when he was 45 mins away.

It was a little salty when I got it. Already gotten it’s first bath. Next up clay and polish then ceramic coat once it warms up a bit

Ryan B.

WOOT WOOT! Congratulations Ryan! Glad to see you got one you wanted, and they even hauled it down for you.

Can't wait for cruise in pics, that blue oughta POP when clean :thumbs:

Got my Cadillac moving again. My frequent oil changes paid off. She still fires off no problem and idles like a champ, even after her extended vacation. 

Now that she's mobile, need to get her up here so I can start more in depth work.