What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

Let my boys pick out a new hot wheels(just got them the Ultimate Garage play set), one picked out a 68 copo Camaro. He then said it's a cool speedy car, and he wants our flag car(camaro) back. I'm off tomorrow, maybe I should take them to look at a 6th for fun.

ZL1s are popping up all over. I wouldn't mind a 1LE for a track car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's getting anxious :D

Primed my control arm for my Cadillac. Got it mostly painted, just have some touch up spraying to do.

I love the look of freshly primed and freshly painted parts. So clean. So neat. So promising.

At dealer for prepaid maintenance and this is here......

http://www.nelsonmazdaok.com/used-cars-tulsa-ok/2015-chevrolet-camaro-z28-2dr-car-p7336

And it seems it just sold yesterday. Well, I guess that's a good thing. If I could have got them down I might have done something stupid.

Took the snow tires back off CX5 last night. They were meaty so it looks puny back on its all season Toyo's. Going to be over 50 degrees for a week so don't want to wear them down, and it's been high 40s last week

Edited by SnakeEyes

Working on getting the new gauges in the Coronet, among other things. I'm also relocating the battery, installing a mini starter, hopefully a set of TTI headers and upgrading the 8 3/4 rear ended to 3.90 gears with a sure grip. If I have time before summer I may even swap the 80's Cordoba brake booster for a 7-9" aftermarket unit, to give a little more space under the hood.

I'm trying to decide which set up I want for the gauges. I've narrowed it down to the bottom left or two middle on the right.

post-131527-0-83942300-1485558753_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...