What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

There is a 69 RS like my old one, in the same town that it was sold to a classic dealer. Differences is vynil top(mine originally had one before the paint color was changed), houndstooth seat covers, and intake manifold. I figure those aren't big deal changes so someone may have personalized it. Guy hasn't answered my request for end of VIN.

If by the chance it is my old one, not sure what I'll do.

Thanks. I loved that car. Miss it too, but my truck is my favorite vehicle I've owned so far. Super well-equipped and looks amazing IMO. It's so comfortable to drive.

What kind of cadillac?

Nothing most would consider anything special, a 96 DeVille. She's my first car though, had her for 9 years and I love that thing.

• Like 1

Nothing most would consider anything special, a 96 DeVille. She's my first car though, had her for 9 years and I love that thing.

Nice car. My buddy had one of those. Hey was obsessed lol. The thing was like a boat

Edited by Gassamax

I finally had to replace the OEM Pirelli PZero tires on the Camaro. I overstudied the hell out of it before I bought. LOL.

I was going back and forth between "good enough", "OEM", and "the best". Since I recently got a check from a life insurance redemption, I spent it on "the best" that would fit stock wheels. That tire I chose based on Tire Rack and other internet tests, was the Michelin Pilot 4S. Unfortunately they don't make it in the stock 245/45-20 and 275/40-20 sizes. So, I picked 255/40-20 and 285/35-20 sizes which are slightly wider and slightly shorter, but are very close in diameter to each other, front to back.

image1.JPG

image1 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image1 (3).JPG

oou812 (1).jpg

image1.JPG

image1 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image1 (3).JPG

oou812 (1).jpg

image1.JPG

image1 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image1 (3).JPG

oou812 (1).jpg

image1.JPG

image1 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image1 (3).JPG

oou812 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Saw this, noticed what was wrong so I asked about miles and cloneness, he said it's not a clone. Ok, so I asked why it has the wrong wheels and interior for a 35th edition. I'm wondering g if it's even a real SS or someone slapped on the hood to go with the stripes. https://tulsa.craigslist.org/ctd/d/ss-convertible/6302904883.html

It's a dealer so wonder if he will even reply or sell to someone that doesn't know any better.

35th is my favorite "limited edition" camaro

Edited by SnakeEyes

well, SVECamaro.com is the SLP free VIN search for SLP cars(4th gen SS's, Firehawks, etc) it shows VIN as follows, compared to a true 35th that is on ebay right now.

mC3dw1a.jpg

MOREOVER, This guy is having a really bad day, a google search shows this. http://rickcarey.com/leake-auctions-tulsa-ok-june-9-11-2017/

It may have been called a 35th at the leake auction. That sucks. No point in wasting $5 on a compnine to look for Z4C. This is good news for me, I don't have to build a shed to free up the third bay in the garage :lol:

Edited by SnakeEyes