Cargo management system- what are you using?

Light Duty Cargo Net for the bed, Husky Gear Box for the cab.

I have the Line-X Platinum Premium spray in liner in the bed, which helps in several ways.

interior: cargo storage areas including GM undersea rear bench storage tray

exterior/bed: Retrax Pro sliding/adjustable/lockable tonneau, BedRug carpet bed liner, tie-downs, cargo and d-hooks, all of which do just fine for any/all types of cargo.

As I was making room in my garage for my truck I found the cargo net that came with our old Montana and I got the idea of attaching it to the tie downs on the drivers side of my bed. Not bad for lose stuff.

Sent from Windows Phone.

Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau cover with Personal Caddy tray; Rhino-liner spray in bedliner; OEM accessory tie-down rings kit, Stock tie downs, Bungee cords, Ratcheting tie downs when needed.

Soon to be added: OEM LED bed lighting (will double up two kits so I get 4 lights instead of two), Power tailgate lock kit.

This bar has to be the best and quickest for cargo. It has held about 400lbs of tires and wheels from rolling around. Plus linex, gm rings and a access vanish cover.

IMG_20140714_124820038_zpsca18nnpx.jpg

I built a shelf for the back seat (when the seat is up). I painted it black and put a rubber mat on top. My dog can ride on top of the shelf, with plenty of room for fishing rods, cases of beer, etc underneath. Also great for hiding things out of view. I'll try to post pics later, it would look almost like it was from the factory if I was a better carpenter.

• 2 weeks later...

I built a shelf for the back seat (when the seat is up). I painted it black and put a rubber mat on top. My dog can ride on top of the shelf, with plenty of room for fishing rods, cases of beer, etc underneath. Also great for hiding things out of view. I'll try to post pics later, it would look almost like it was from the factory if I was a better carpenter.

Would like to see those pics!

Archived