2015 YUKON NOISE IN CABIN

Any other annoying noises?? My seat belt housing makes a noise (inside panel) that makes you crazy...plus rear end rattle noise (driver side) when goes by uneven or bad roads...sounds like muffler knocks something else...

That's funny as I just noticed a noise coming from the driver's side this morning - it sounded like it was coming from that location (seat belt housing) and only happens on rougher roads. Nothing from the rear end on mine.

@jasonD, my service dept. can't find that bulliten. Is there another way I can reference it?

sssqueue - There is always something you can do, unfortunately at this point none of that will fix your truck. So only concern yourself with things you can do versus things you can’t do. What you can do is centered on documenting the 5Ws and the H; who, what, when, where, why, and how.

When did you notice this happened? How does it affect you when it happens? Who did you contact about it? When did you contact them? How many times did you contact them? What did they do about it? How much have you spent or loss in dollars or time attempting to mitigate? When does it happen? How many people in the vehicle this happens to? There are a bunch more I am sure as long as you brainstorm the 5Ws and H to the issue, just think through it for a minute.

That’s the best course of action right now, so when your case proceeds with GM, you will have the facts. If you are not solid with your facts up front, coming to a solution will be later than sooner.