Can we get a regular cab thread going? Stock, lifted, lowered?

This is a good idea since crew cabs have 60% of the market and regular cabs only have about 10% and the double cabs have the remaining share. A lot of the outside venders don't make anything for the regular cabs. IE: Weather Tech (at this time) still doesn't make any side window deflectors and certain floor mats with 4 wheel drive shifter (WT) on the floor. Some of the high end step bars companies don't make anything for the regular pickup. The after markets have really cut back on special fitting products for regular cabs over the years.

BAD ASS TRUCK. Please tell me you are going to black out the grill and bumpers.

Thanks!

Yes and no. Yes that was my original intention and ultimately I'll end up doing it. But for now, my money is going in the suspension and engine. I'll probably replace the grill insert with a factory black one, tho.

And to the other post, the Cheyenne concept is the inspiration for my build.

Thanks!

Yes and no. Yes that was my original intention and ultimately I'll end up doing it. But for now, my money is going in the suspension and engine. I'll probably replace the grill insert with a factory black one, tho.

And to the other post, the Cheyenne concept is the inspiration for my build.

It is a very sinister, menacing looking setup only the RC can pull off, imo. Make sure to keep us updated, with pics.