2010 ltz bose w/subs touchscreen options? Amazon?

Hey guys, I have a 2010 ltz silverado with bose, I put my amp and subs in when I bought the truck and I know I had to some sort of adapter in under my center console when I did it, but I can't remember exactly what I added! I just want to put an oem looking touch screen in. The truck didn't come with back up camera, but maybe that might not be too big a deal to add? I more or less use my iPod non stop, it doesn't leave my center console. I'd like to keep that for sure! I was looking at a unit I found on amazon that's apparently plug and play. I just don't even know where to start. It looks like a relatively cheap way to do this...

http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Touchscreen-Navigation-Chevrolet-Installation/dp/B007VGDHL0/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

Not really sure exactly what to do here, what are your recommendations?

Apparently I need to do a ridiculous amount of research on this, I just read thru a lot of pages of the advent installed thread. I'm just crazy confused now. I just want the factory look while being able to use my ipod and some other stuff like pandora. Navigation would be awesome, and being able to add a cheapo backup camera would be great too. Someone help walk me thru this?

Contact Walt at ADC Mobile. He can hook you up with an Advent OGM-1 and back up camera. Looks factory but with WAY more features. Completely plug and play

Archived