Iam doing it again!

Well I am in the process of trading in my 2014 for another 2014, Have had my 2014 LT for a year now and going to trade up to a fully loaded LTZ, Hopefully Blue Topaz with Cocoa dune interior, barring all the issues These trucks are still by far the best looking trucks on the road.., I've had them all but the Silverado has always been my favourite.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did and my second has been perfect (knock on wood) lol. I had an LT and traded up to an LTZ Z71. Good luck, and now you know what to look for with your second! I ended up paying 1k difference after it was all said and done for a much nicer ride.

I am with you on this! I bought a brand new '13 LT in July of 2013, then 8 months later I bought a '14 LTZ.

I really knew shortly after buying the LT truck that I should have spent the extra cost and gone with the LTZ. You really get a lot more stuff with that option.

Congrats!

Yeah, I have had great luck with my current truck so far I have 64,000km's on it but that is not the reason Iam changing, I would like to upgrade for all those little extras, the truck Iam dealing on has every option except sunroof.

I'll live vicarously though you guys. :)

My 2002 Silverado LT will have to make due for a few more years. The new 14's are really nice, just can't justify a new one. I'm interested in the Colorado with the diesel, if it even happens. Wife said one toy is enough. We all know if mamma isn't happy, nobody is happy. :lol:

I'll live vicarously though you guys. :)

My 2002 Silverado LT will have to make due for a few more years. The new 14's are really nice, just can't justify a new one. I'm interested in the Colorado with the diesel, if it even happens. Wife said one toy is enough. We all know if mamma isn't happy, nobody is happy. :lol:

You poor thing a newer SS and an older truck, sounds like roughing it to me.

Archived