New HD Mirrors

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have received the new tow mirrors to upgrade my 2015 Denali HD but waiting on a new wiring harness, switch, and cover.(i currently have the ugly, black tow mirrors) I will update the group on my progress. The only issue of concern is the "programming aspect of the upgrade". I'm sure when I ask my dealer about it they will have the typical blank look, and I Know Nothing, will do nothing if it isn't in our color by number GM cookbook.

Keep us updated, and with costs, I am going to upgrade as well. Also noticed the 20" wheels are now chrome plated and a little different

I ordered mine the end of July and was delivered yesterday...new mirrors. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1412294571.858396.jpg

And now chrome plated wheels when you order 20". The mirrors are a lot better looking.

Picked mine up today. I got the new mirrors in that they have the lights in them (like flashlights!) and signal light on the black side as well as in the glass. They are NOT power folding, though . . Still believe GM really falls down on the job in things like this--they should be available and they should be standard for big trucks. Anyhow, otherwise happy with the truck, love it. Except for the stupid intellilink, boy, was that misnamed!

• 3 weeks later...

Was at a dealer today, was told they have the mirror in the parts list but they wouldnt give me the part code# for the mirrors, seemed stupid to me. The cost for these mirrors ( are you all sitting down ) is $620 + tax each. Oh and to add more stupidity to this is they can,t get them and don,t know when they can get them. They also don,t have a clue if they will even retrofit to my 2015 i picked up in July.

Was at a dealer today, was told they have the mirror in the parts list but they wouldnt give me the part code# for the mirrors, seemed stupid to me. The cost for these mirrors ( are you all sitting down ) is $620 + tax each. Oh and to add more stupidity to this is they can,t get them and don,t know when they can get them. They also don,t have a clue if they will even retrofit to my 2015 i picked up in July.

I sell them. And yes they retrofit.

Are you a GM dealer? Is there anything special as far as wiring harnesses, bolts, bolt holes etc that has to be done to retrofit these mirrors? Can anybody with some mechanical apptitude make the change over? What do you sell them for and do you ship to Canada?

Thanks for commenting

Are you a GM dealer? Is there anything special as far as wiring harnesses, bolts, bolt holes etc that has to be done to retrofit these mirrors? Can anybody with some mechanical apptitude make the change over? What do you sell them for and do you ship to Canada?

Thanks for commenting

All your questions can be answered here: 2014/15+ HD PowerFold OEM Tow Mirrors (The Ones We've Been Waiting http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/164349-2014-15%2B-HD-PowerFold-OEM-Tow-Mirrors-%28The-Ones-We%27ve-Been-Waiting

GM DQS TOW MIRROR PART #

LEFT MIRROR - 23241465 LIST $ 507.57 COST $ 304.54

RIGHT MIRROR - 23241467 LIST - $ 507.57 / COST - $ 304.54

SWITCH - 23154705 LIST - $ 72.89 / COST - $ 41.56

BEZEL - 22859489 LIST - $ 36.82 / COST - $ 22.09

AVF DOOR WIRING HARNESS

RIGHT SIDE - 23171567 LIST - $ 118.11 / COST - $ 67.34

LEFT SIDE - 23171564 LIST - $ 120.99 / COST - $ 68.98

Ok question for those experimenting with these, has anyone done the DPN to DPN swap? I have a 15 HD (built July) so its without the AVF 2015.5 model year (has the old style campers). Would changing the harnesses let the cargo and marker lights run?

Here are some connector views and pin layouts of what i could find listed for 2015 sierra mirror's

i hope this will help you guys out!

X500 DRIVERS.pdf

X505 DRIVERS.pdf

X506.pdf

x510 connector.pdf

X600 RIGHT DOOR.pdf

X605 CONNECTOR.pdf

X606.pdf

x610 connector.pdf

X500 DRIVERS.pdf

X505 DRIVERS.pdf

X506.pdf