Need help finding/ordering a part

About 6 months ago i called my local gm dealer about the heated/cooled cup holders for 2000-2002 gm trucks, they said there were 7 available throughout different dealerships in the u.s. I called them today and the guy started laughing saying that there was no such part!

The part number is 12496884

Can someone who has access to gm info please let me know if any dealerships out there have this, or if someone knows a really good dealership that i can call please post the name and location of the dealership to call. Thanks

e2e8aty6.jpg

One of those 8 dealers is only a few miles from me,I actually use to work there before the dealer I work at now.

Name/number is Fike Chevrolet in Masontown,Pa.....724-583-7738....you'll talk to either Jack or Keith

I can list the others if need be,let me know!

• 4 months later...

Today i finally called fike. They closed a little over an hour ago so i emailed them via their site and within 2 minutes the online parts salesman called me. He was an older gentleman and said they have been around since 1918. No wonder they have been around so long there service is amazing. They will call me about the cup holders tommorrow. I called gm corprate and they also said the part was non existant. So i pulled out my 2002 chevy product portfolio and showed them. They said the photo was fake lol. Hopefully fike comes through

8821558034c91cc8672796419439c1da.jpg

This is my book i have all dealer information

I called another dealer and they said the part that i am referring to- does not fit the 2002 trucks and people return them because they are not the right dimensions like they are 22 inches wide and 12 inches long. Can someone post the dimensions please

What am I missing here? A simple Google search reveals several dealers that have it in stock.

http://parts.nalleygmc.com/products/CONSOLE-PKG-Floor-Console/2640492/12496884.html

http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/p/Chevrolet__/CONSOLE-PKG-Floor-Console/5963581/12496884.html

$300 and a bunch of labor to have heated/cooled beverage holders?

Archived