OGM-1 Navigation - Suspicion Confirmed!

Many OGM-1 owners my have already know that their Navigation not only keeps the places visited history, but also must categorize this by date and time. I have notice my OGM-1 history to be very good about keeping where I want to go at the top of the list. Yesterday morning my suspicion that the unit must display those base on the time and location. 99% of the time when I activate the navigation I am leaving the house and rolling. I always leave my house driving South, Therefore my conclusion is that the unit remembers these things based on time and date.

Last week I went to a training in Tulsa (30 minutes ways) I go to this same workshop every summer... But only once a year. I left the house the other mooring and turned on navigation. Low and behold the number one choice in history was Perimeter Technologies downtown. Saturday morning I loaded up the tractor to head to Ft.Gibson to haul hay. fired up the Navigation and the number one choice was a gravel road in Ft. Gibson.... Only the third time to ever go there... all about three years apart. The same situation with the workshop.

I have had this suspicion because as a creature of habit I do try to use the navigation (mainly for time management) on a regular basis. It always seems to know where I want to go.

Great info. Thanks. On the subject of navigation, has anyone else noticed how the iGo Primo gives you very short notice that a turn is approaching? When I am on the interstate doing 75 it will tell me to take the exit on the right when I am 100 feet from the exit. I feel like I have to constantly scan the screen to anticipate the next turn because the audible directions do not give enough notice. I have looked all through the menus to see if I can locate a setting that will give advanced notice but so far have not found anything. Does anyone else experience this same issue? Any fixes or suggestions?

Archived