Pandora wireless connection w iPhone 4s

How are you connecting to pandora without using the cord to USB port ?? I have my phone synced to the truck and have tryed many times to connect w/o the cord and no luck. The manual says I have to use the cord too but many people said they could access pandora w/o the coed how are you doing this ?? I have a iPhone 4s by the way.

How are you connecting to pandora without using the cord to USB port ?? I have my phone synced to the truck and have tryed many times to connect w/o the cord and no luck. The manual says I have to use the cord too but many people said they could access pandora w/o the coed how are you doing this ?? I have a iPhone 4s by the way.

You plug should come out of 110 adapter and plug in to your usb plug in your truck. Works with mine.

I recently upgraded phones. Old phone was a Droid Razr and it wouldn't work with Pandora via bluetooth and the pandora app on the truck. My new phone is a Galaxy S5 and it works great. So I am not sure what the issue was, but I'm thinking it has something to do with the "older" smart phones not being compatible for some reason.

if your phone is paired, turn on pandora on your phone and then just hit the media button.

this is the only way to wirelessly play an iphone. droids will play through the pandora app wirelessly but an iphone will not.

There are two different ways of doing this.

WIRED Through Pandora icon on truck: You need to connect your iPhone with a cord to a USB slot. Then open Pandora on your truck, and then open Pandora on your phone. You can then see all the song info as well as thumbs up and thumbs down buttons on your trucks screen.

WIRELESS through bluetooth via media button: you need to sync your iPhone via Bluetooth to the truck, then click the media button until your iPhone is displayed. It will wirelessly stream, but you cannot see artwork, song names or thumbs up/down buttons on your screen.

Archived