Sup, guys! Been a while. Just received my dual 10 SubThump box for my 01 extended cab.

Air space for each side is .70. Anyone have any idea of decent subs with this little space?

Also what would be a decent amp to go with to power 2 10's? Not looking to shake the truck apart but would like it to sound as good as possible with the space I have with this box.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

If you are on a budget, the Rockford Fosgate R2D2-10 is a good speaker. The JLs are pretty high end, and the Sundowns are mostly SPL subs. The R2D2 is a dual 2Ohm sub, so you can run them at 2 Ohms mono for both subs. At 250 watts RMS each, you can get a nice mono block amp. The Rockford Fosgate R500X1D would be a good match. It will put out 500 watts mono at 2 Ohms. This setup would only cost you about $250 for the subs and amp, and would put out quite a lot of bass. You can always go more expensive, but this would work with your box setup very well.

• 1 month later...

Image Dynamic subs for that tight of an airspace. Cant go wrong with them. been running ID subs for 4 years now and don't go anywhere else for SQ

and as far as an amp, Sundown amps are great. Currently running the SAZ-1200D

Archived