ANOTHER NEW RECALL

Was at the mygm.com website today, showed my 2014 Silverado had another new recall, N140166, Seat mounted side impact airbag connector. Anyone else have this on listed for there pickup?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below is what is listed on recalls.gm.com. Another one for me - 2014 Silverado CC SB 2wd with an Aug13 build date.

• Results last updated: Jul 30, 2014

Active recalls and/or programs for your vehicle in which repairs have not been completed are listed below.

Safety & Non-Compliance Recalls
  • GM Program #:
  • N140166
  • Date Issued:
  • Jun 16, 2014

Program Title:

SEAT MOUNTED SIDE IMPACT AIRBAG CONNECTOR

My Sierra DC is on it. It is listed as a Program #, not a Recall #. Dated Jun 16, 2014, and this is the first time I've seen it.

• GM Program #:
  • N140166
  • Date Issued:
  • Jun 16, 2014

Program Title:

SEAT MOUNTED SIDE IMPACT AIRBAG CONNECTOR

Program Description:

Safety Risk Description:

Repair Description:

This recall shows up for mine. Glad I waited on the transfer case recall. So now I have 3 outstanding recalls to take care of at my next oil change in 3,000 more miles. I still refuse to make a special trip to the dealer I'm tired of going there.

It showed up on mine too. I still havnt done the transfer case recall .Going to wait until my next oil change. Anyone want to guess what car or truck has had the most recalls over the past year?? :nonod:

Geez, you guys are getting slow. Two new recalls came out Tuesday. Supplemental Restraint System and seat track weld. I was going to post these Tuesday but I thought I would wait to see how long it would take to show up here. :happysad: SIR recall requires some rewiring under the seats. Seat track weld is an inspection and replacement of seat tracks if required ( not likely).

Archived