Stupid big @ss curbs

Went and paid my waterbill yesterday and to avoid hitting the employee pressure washing cement i had to make a tight right turn. Right into the 18 to 20 inch curb. Completely tore up my passenger side step and scrached my rim some. Talked to the manager, and i quote, "I don't want to sound like an ass but it sounds like you think it's our fault." Felt like knocking that dude out. Sorry, needed to vent.

Seems to me like....it was your fault. Yea it sucks...but you're the one who was driving the truck.

That's like trying to blame the weatherman for predicting rain when you decided to drive the convertible to work and then it rains and you get all wet.

Sorry to hear you messed up the side step and rim. I can relate, although was nowhere near as bad as what happend to you. Was heading to the vet the other day and had to turn around in a lot because I missed my turn in. Still not used to the turning radius and hood height on my Sierra. Put the left front tire into a drainage ditch and bent up the air dam.

Seems to me like....it was your fault. Yea it sucks...but you're the one who was driving the truck.

That's like trying to blame the weatherman for predicting rain when you decided to drive the convertible to work and then it rains and you get all wet.

I should have been clearer, all I told him was his guy refused to move out the way and the height of the curb was rediculous. Not once did i say I expected them to pay or anything. I was just putting a complaint about worker and curb height. He's the one who got all cocky and rude about it.

Sorry to hear you messed up the side step and rim. I can relate, although was nowhere near as bad as what happend to you. Was heading to the vet the other day and had to turn around in a lot because I missed my turn in. Still not used to the turning radius and hood height on my Sierra. Put the left front tire into a drainage ditch and bent up the air dam.

That sucks dude.

Sorry, but get real. You made the error in judgement or better your haste in negotiating your turn which led to your damaging your vehicle. If you want to vent, look in the mirror.

i blame the weatherman all the time when i ride my bike to work and it says it will be sunny and it pours out, and then when they say its going to be thundershowers so i take the truck and then it doesn't rain 1 drop.

its been a very wet riding season, and i didn't really have much of a option the beginning of the summer, car broke down and i refused to sink another droller into it just toughed it out a couple months till i pulled the trigger on the truck.

Archived