New member and awaiting to own first GM truck in Chicagoland

Figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Andy Miodynski. I live in the suburbs of Chicago. After long and hard thought, I decided to order a 2015 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab long box Diesel.

I love the new Tahoe's and Suburban design inside and out, but the 3 rd row is useless to me. I wanted a diesel and the long bed. So, I decided to order the Silverado as if it was a Tahoe LTZ ( Nav, Sunroof, DVD player etc).

Decided with the Tungsten Grey, and Jet Black interior. I like the Cocoa interior, but thought with 2 young kids and daily use, I'd be sorry. Anyway, the dealer says it should be no more than 8 weeks to delivery.

From your spare bedroom

Anyway, the dealer says it should be no more than 8 weeks to delivery.

My dealer wouldn't make a statement on a timeframe, but I wanted something very specific so worth the wait. Ordered on July 16th, received my Order Number on July 28th, still waiting for it to show up on http://www.chevrolet.com/order-tracking.html (I told it could take a while to appear in the tracking system).

Welcome

Cubs or sox fan? Choose wisely haha

Well, the team I support doesn't have a blank World Series t shirt[emoji15][emoji16]

White Sox all the way!

Andy

Well, the team I support doesn't have a blank World Series t shirt[emoji15][emoji16]

White Sox all the way!

Andy

Disappointed

I will not impose the required ban

• 1 month later...

Figured I would update my first post. After speaking with the dealer and being told the LTZ version 2500 Crew Cab I wanted with the Duramax was on Constraint, I was told I ha a better chance of getting a High Country a lot sooner. So, as of this afternoon, I am now awaiting the Arrival of a Summit White High Country 2500 CC. Still got the same options I wanted, Dvd, sunroof etc. Lets see if I can get it by the end of November.

Got an update today that the truck is in "3000" status [emoji50]. Should know hopefully soon on a Production week. I'm being told roughly 6 weeks from now I should have my truck [emoji87]

Sent from your spare bedroom

• 2 weeks later...

Archived