Install on High country front grill???? Removal of parking sensors?

I am considering installing a High country front grill and wrapping my bumpers in gloss black , my body color.

Question #1: anyone have info or service manual instructions on how big of a job it is to swap the grill??

Question# 2: How to remove the parking sensors without breaking them so I can wrap the bumper??

Thanks!!

I can tell you from swaping high country bumpers onto my lt was not a fun job. Getting the grill off was relativily easy. No problem.

Now the bumpers, that's def a two person job. Took me and a friend about 5 hours playing around.

It's not difficult just time consuming and alot of work.

As far as removing the sensors I have no idea.

Thanks very much. I have no intention of taking the bumpers off, just want to pop the sensors so the wrap will go behind them for a clean painted look. Good news on the grill as I want to get the high country soon don't like the install over the grill look of the billet ones.

Great looking truck! I like that High Country grill with the chrome bumpers. A lot of guys want the color matched bumpers but they chip and chrome holds up much better.

I've done the painted bumper thing and it drove me crazy trying to keep up with the chips. That's why this one is chrome.

And thanks for the compliment!!!

Tapatalk via iPhone 5s

Archived