lack of lube

Anyone else had issues with lack of lube on the front ends of their 2014 silverado's?? I brought this up at my dealer this morning and they stated that my 2014 was the first they have seen with grease zerks and they will have to get lube guns installed. WTF, GM does not notify dealers that they installed lube means on these new trucks!

Need to install lube guns??? That's nuts, your dealer is full of banana peels and gum drops. What do they do for the people who come in for service for their older vehicles like mine that has a bunch of zerks???? You need to find a compentant dealer. The one you speak of is not an "authorized GM dealer" if they are telling you they don't have grease guns....

Anyone else had issues with lack of lube on the front ends of their 2014 silverado's?? I brought this up at my dealer this morning and they stated that my 2014 was the first they have seen with grease zerks and they will have to get lube guns installed. WTF, GM does not notify dealers that they installed lube means on these new trucks!

Uh...2007 to current 1500 trucks only have grease fittings on the outer tie rod ends. Rest of the front is sealed. 2500hd and 3500hd are the only ones with a full greaseable front end.

Archived