Adding additional leveling kit?

I recently put on a 2 inch leveling kit on my 2014 Sierra slt 2wd. It isn't quit level. It actually barely looks different. Is there any way to add an extra half inch or full inch to the front? I don't want to buy a whole new kit just maybe top spacers but I can't find any half inch.

I recently put on a 2 inch leveling kit on my 2014 Sierra slt 2wd. It isn't quit level. It actually barely looks different. Is there any way to add an extra half inch or full inch to the front? I don't want to buy a whole new kit just maybe top spacers but I can't find any half inch.

You could mess with the blocks in the back, I pulled mine left a little rake. Iv read there are different sizes, be the easy way to go.

That's stacking kits.

Sent from my iPhone.

No it's not because rough country sells a kit that has bottom and top spacers. To do a 2.5 inch front lift. I have the bottom which is 2 inch. And I'm getting the top separately to do the full 2.5

Same on my truck 2.5. Honestly, just call rough country direct and see what they can do for you. They have sent some of my buddy’s rear blocks and stuff because they wanted a little more rake in the back after doing a lift leveling kit. They just sent them the 3 inch blocks and they sent them the 2 inch blocks back for a small fee. I am sure they will sell them separately. I am still thinking of getting the three inch block. Heck there was a guy on the internet that didn’t like the 2.5 lift leveling kit and made a video about it. Rough country just sent him a 3 inch lift and told the guy to send back the old kit for his refund. So far I think rough country is pretty legit in their customer service.

Edited by travalan21

Same on my truck 2.5. Honestly, just call rough country direct and see what they can do for you. They have sent some of my buddy’s rear blocks and stuff because they wanted a little more rake in the back after doing a lift leveling kit. They just sent them the 3 inch blocks and they sent them the 2 inch blocks back for a small fee. I am sure they will sell them separately. I am still thinking of getting the three inch block. Heck there was a guy on the internet that didn’t like the 2.5 lift leveling kit and made a video about it. Rough country just sent him a 3 inch lift and told the guy to send back the old kit for his refund. So far I think rough country is pretty legit in their customer service.

Thanks for the info. I called them and they are sending me the top spacers for 30 dollars with shipping. I talked to Eric, very nice and informing guy.

• 5 years later...

I have an ‘18 Silverado with the motofab 3&2. And it left the front a little lower than the back still.. thoughts on adding a lower strut spacer to compensate the top and achieve about another inch up front .? I also bought the RC upper arms , for piece of mind on angles.