new guy from texas

cjb321

new to the site but been driving some version of a gm pretty much since i got my drivers license

this is my current truck

2006 gmc sierra 2500hd 4x4 6.0L

bought it used and abused from the company i worked for, been a work in progress for the past year or so as money and time allow

this is how it sits right now

35B3D56B-3322-4408-A177-65410BCA9DC5-127

cranked tbars

17x10 wheels forget which ones, stole them off a friends dodge lol with 285-70-17 falken wildpeaks

bilstien 5100 shocks all aound

some interior stuff done, stereo, cb, steering wheel and center console

flowmaster suoer 40 dual 3in in/out dumped before the axle, the drone doesnt bother me but it is pretty loud at highway speeds lol

working on making custom bumpers for the front and rear but havent decided exactly what i want just yet

got some factory dodge rims that im going to swap these tires onto and make the current wheels into beadlocks that i may put back on this truck if i decide to lift it or may just put them on the crawler i have in the works

Welcome. Let's see the Crawler!

this was my jeep that i built up but had to sell it for financial reasons :(

IMG_2804.jpg

instead of buying another one im going to build up, dont hate me lol, my old ford. still in the planning stages

IMG_0348.jpg

plans are 1 ton axles front and rear, beef up the weak ford frame with full custom roll cage, 3 or 4 link rear, prolly just leave the front radius arms and coilovers all around, propane conversion for the 300 inline 6. i have a step side bed for it already and just to get laughs its getting stacks up next to the cab lol

the old ford was the big guy in the backrounds dad's truck before he died, i bought the truck from his mom to help her out with bills and had plans to do a full frame off restoration on it but decided to make it a offroad truck instead

test fit the dodge wheel, more of a factory stance than the wheels i have now but i like the look of the rim better

IMG_20140823_163724246_HDR_zps4f6a06ad.j

the tires on the rim are smaller than what im running now and they are bald lol

i have black caps like the factory screw on type coming should be here next week, wish i kept the factory caps i had with the original wheels :/

Archived