Bit of a problem

Jmayne

I seem to have a problem. I recently got an amazing deal on some much needed new 35's for 01 Silverado 1500 and im talking to good of a deal to turn down like $250 for all four. so I overcame a few other problems and finally get the truck rolling out of the drive and as soon as I turn my wheel it sounds like my tires are trying to inhale my bumper. i pulled in the driveway and had to do some minor cutting and bending and did all I could really do. the truck is driving now but still rubs when I do sharp turns like pulling into driveways or parking spaces so im looking for suggestions from you guys cause I really cant afford a 6" lift for my rig and I forgot to mention that I have a 3" body lift. any help would be much appreciated!

Stock wheels? I had 35s tucked on a 2000. Zip tie the e brake cable tight to the frame. Turn lock to lock and check inner fenders and trim as needed. Will still rub when turning all the way, thats a big tire.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

Stock wheels? I had 35s tucked on a 2000. Zip tie the e brake cable tight to the frame. Turn lock to lock and check inner fenders and trim as needed. Will still rub when turning all the way, thats a big tire.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

No they are 15" steelies, and its rubbin on the end of the rocker panel

Archived