I have a 2014 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab. I have been lurking on this site for a couple months, but figure its time to get some advice.

I am looking at a lift so I have 2 questions

1. I am leaning towards a Fabtech 6" over a RCX 7.5 anyone able to make a case why the RCX (which is a little cheaper) would be a better option.

2. I have a 3.42 gear ratio and I am a little worried about 35 inch tires. The dealership will still back my warranty after a lift and the shop will warranty the lift. Question: Should I stick with a 6" lift with 35" tires or should I play it safe with a 4" lift and 33's.

I have an Airaid intake, Magnaflow exhaust and will be getting a tune through Blackbear.

Any thoughts would be helpful, I have read every lift thread there is but many do not specifically address these questions.

Thanks

I have a 2014 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab. I have been lurking on this site for a couple months, but figure its time to get some advice.

1. I am leaning towards a Fabtech 6" over a RCX 7.5 anyone able to make a case why the RCX (which is a little cheaper) would be a better option.

2. I have a 3.42 gear ratio and I am a little worried about 35 inch tires. The dealership will still back my warranty after a lift and the shop will warranty the lift. Question: Should I stick with a 6" lift with 35" tires or should I play it safe with a 4" lift and 33's.

I have an Airaid intake, Magnaflow exhaust and will be getting a tune through Blackbear.

Any thoughts would be helpful, I have read every lift thread there is but many do not specifically address these questions.

Thanks

Good luck with your engine warranty...

Most people say that a dealer can tell if you have modified your ECM, including if you put it back to stock, with at least a flash counter, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was an actual history of what was done, and when.

YMMV, but I am reticent to do it.

Thanks

IMO. If you plan on sticking with the 3.42s I would go 4" and 33s. If you plan on regearing later I would go 6" and 35s.

I am thinking fabtech and leaning towards 35s but just haven't been able to completely pull the trigger. Plus 5k is a lot for a lift and tires/wheels without being 100% sure. Thanks for the advice, I'll take any other thoughts people have as well!

Archived