Got my vin# my 15 crew cab is on it's way home to Tx

Well my TPW ( temp production week ) was said to be 8/25!

As of Monday evening I was at 3400 wAiting for production. 10am Tuesday ( yesterday morning ) my dealer checked and basically confirmed that I had a vin # and my truck was on a rail car.

He said since gm Mexico isn't union and they are working 24/7 shifts it may have been built

( Saturday or Sunday ) he didn't know if the week of 8/25 starts Saturday or Sunday per the hours/shifts they work. I wouldn't think they would build it Monday and ship it the same day lol

Been tracking my truck all day by calling the phone number I have for tracking! All I needed was my rail car # in which my dealer gave me the rest is history. At 10:11pm I just checked and Kansas City Southern de México rail car pulled into Rojas Mexico. Tomorrow it will pull into Texas for the first time and be on its way to Dallas/Fort Worth

The long wait is almost over !

2015 changes as per order guide:

GMC Sierra 1500
Deletions
bullet.gif(G56) Stealth Gray Metallic bullet.gif(GTS) Cobalt Blue Metallic
New Features
bullet.gifNext Gen OnStar (UE1) including (VV4) WiFi communications equipment and Mobile Internet Connectivity. Note Next Gen OnStar drives a slightly larger exterior antenna and is molded in black. bullet.gif(DQS) Premium Camper Mirrors with chrome cap and new features: power fold, LED amber running lamps, and LED back-up lamp. Carry-over features include power adjust, manual extend, memory, heat, turn signal, and puddle lamp bullet.gif(CGN) Spray-on Bed Liner now available optionally on most Sierra models & cabs. Includes GMC logo on front bed wall bullet.gifOff-Road graphic in Driver Info Center for all Z71 and All Terrain models bullet.gifUSB Jack in glovebox of trucks with AZ3 bench seat bullet.gif(G1K) Stone Blue Metallic: available on all Sierra and all Terrain bullet.gif(G7J) Emerald Green Metallic available on all Sierra (previously available as promo color)
Changes
bullet.gif(IO5, IO6) 8 inch radios now available on SLE Regular Cab models (replacing IO3 & IO4) bullet.gif(UVC) Rear Camera now included with (PDD) Sierra Convenience Package on 1SA Sierra model bullet.gif(VLQ) Chrome Tow Hooks become factory installed option bullet.gifHD radio feature removed from all radios bullet.gifHill Start Assist hold time increased to 3 seconds (from 1.5 seconds) bullet.gif(L86) 6.2L V8 to become available in early Q4 (not available at start of 2015 MY production) bullet.gifE85 capability on 4.3L (LV3) engine or 5.3L (L83) engine with RPO (FHS) bullet.gif(GAN) Quicksilver Metallic no longer available on All Terrain bullet.gif(GAZ) Summit White no longer available on Sierra 1500 All Terrain

What specs did you order?

2015 Chevy silverado LTZ , crew cab , Texas edition , 4x4 , 5.3 , short bed , white diamond , coca Dunn interior.

Truck is sitting at rail yard in lerado tx. It just got changed over from Mexico railroad to Union Pacific.

2015 Chevy silverado LTZ , crew cab , Texas edition , 4x4 , 5.3 , short bed , white diamond , coca Dunn interior.

Truck is sitting at rail yard in lerado tx. It just got changed over from Mexico railroad to Union Pacific.

It'll be great looking!

Post pics when you get it.

Archived