Free Bilstein Shocks (Testing Exchange)

Was checking Bilstein's site and came across this offer. If you live near Poway CA, and are willing to let them put ~200 miles on your truck in a week testing new shocks, you get fronts and rears, alignment and free gas. Hopefully that means the 5100's (adjustable) will be out soon. Someone near by want to lend a hand/truck?

**Must have 6.2L**

http://www.bilsteinus.com/products/search-service/ride-testing-vehicle-submission/

Dang it, I knew I lived in the wrong area. If someone wants me to "test" out a product on my truck in exchange for free parts and gas....heck ya!!!!!

Tell them to come on down to south Georgia, I'll be glad to have them.

I just submitted. I don't live near San Diego, but worst case scenario, they can just say no. I can always just have my tow guy flatbed the truck to their facility since I also have my G37 I can drive around.

I submitted an app anyway. WTF do they need a 6.2 for anyway? I'd bet the engine weight is the same.

Yea, aren't the external sizes of the 5.3 & 6.2 the same? I thought only the internals were different?

Dang it, I knew I lived in the wrong area. If someone wants me to "test" out a product on my truck in exchange for free parts and gas....heck ya!!!!!

Tell them to come on down to south Georgia, I'll be glad to have them.

Pretty sure there won't be any new product development for the 800-series trucks. ;)

6.2 with more power can generate more suspension compression from torque. Always test products on strongest version of vehicles so that way the lower powered ones are not needed to be tested if using same suspension.

Archived