Truck accessory shopping online

Hey everyone, I was wondering where does everyone shop online for their truck stuff? I have used carid.com but since I live in Canada the prices are all in US dollars obviously and I have to pay extra border fees, does anyone know of any Canadian sites preferably?

I have ordered from auto anything in the past, but they stopped offering service to Canada this year. A few other places stopped too and i'm not sure why. Before they were happy to charge us ridiculous shipping costs. but now we are terrorists or something. Just checked out the aforementioned real truck.com and i got a pop up:

"RealTruck has made the very tough decision to no longer ship to Canada. We strive for the very best in customer service and we feel there are too many factors prohibiting us from delivering on our promise. We will be happy to ship to a Freight Forwarder in the lower 48 states. Please note we currently are unable to accept Credit Card payments where the issuing bank is based in Canada."

I have ordered from auto anything in the past, but they stopped offering service to Canada this year. A few other places stopped too and i'm not sure why. Before they were happy to charge us ridiculous shipping costs. but now we are terrorists or something. Just checked out the aforementioned real truck.com and i got a pop up:

"RealTruck has made the very tough decision to no longer ship to Canada. We strive for the very best in customer service and we feel there are too many factors prohibiting us from delivering on our promise. We will be happy to ship to a Freight Forwarder in the lower 48 states. Please note we currently are unable to accept Credit Card payments where the issuing bank is based in Canada."

yeah I have noticed a few sites that say that as well, border crossing must be getting more strict, to bad i just don't live in a place that has a huge truck parts and accessory store, would make life easy

Thanks Ill check that out

Following!!!

Hey try partsengine.ca it seems to be a general accessory and parts store, what i usually do is type what i want into Google and add Canada after, for example i found this by typing "fender flares canada" i try to compare prices on different sites as well

Archived