Starting Build to Delivery Time Frames?

While still not showing up on the order tracking website, my dealer called the GM "assembly area" to check and my 2500HD started production last week. Yea!!!

I'm curious of elapse time others have had from starting build to delivery?

I ordered mine mid-July and haven't heard anything yet. But I'm in no hurry to break in another truck as it's still riding season, so I"m still hauling horses with my current truck . .. . Kinda hope it's not ready til Nov but my dealer seemed to think Sept . .. we'll see.

I ordered mine mid-July and haven't heard anything yet. But I'm in no hurry to break in another truck as it's still riding season, so I"m still hauling horses with my current truck . .. . Kinda hope it's not ready til Nov but my dealer seemed to think Sept . .. we'll see.

I ordered mine on July 16th, received my build order # from the dealer on July 28th. (I understood when I placed the order that this could take a while, but I wanted something very specific...) I assume they waited until they had enough HD orders for a production run.

Ordered mine July 24, just received word today its finished and headed to rail. Vin # was issued but not in the system yet. Should arrive in 2-3 weeks

Mine was ordered July 26, started and finished production on August 27, now on rail.

Ordered mine July 24, just received word today its finished and headed to rail. Vin # was issued but not in the system yet. Should arrive in 2-3 weeks

Did either of you order a Diesel? I'm hearing thats the holdup on my truck. There is a Constraint on the Diesel right now... I ordered my truck July 31st and is yet to be even offered a date of production...

Did either of you order a Diesel? I'm hearing thats the holdup on my truck. There is a Constraint on the Diesel right now... I ordered my truck July 31st and is yet to be even offered a date of production...

Yes, I ordered a crew cab long bed diesel SLT package with additional options...the new tow mirrors, 20" rims, snow package, Z71 suspension, bucket seats, leather etc. I haven't heard of any holdups.

Yes, I ordered a crew cab long bed diesel SLT package with additional options...the new tow mirrors, 20" rims, snow package, Z71 suspension, bucket seats, leather etc. I haven't heard of any holdups.

I ordered the LTZ version of your truck minus the Z71 package.. Glad to hear your getting your truck soon

My constraint was plow prep with a 6.0. Plow prep with a diesel had no constraint at the time.

I ordered Diesel, but just prior to the start of that constraint. I'm really sorry about how long you have been waiting.

Thanks Gringo, I'm thinking maybe between the Rear DVD system, sunroof and the 20" wheels and it NOT being a Z71 could be throwing it off too... No sure, but reading the forums daily makes me really want instant gratification ! :tear:

Thanks Gringo, I'm thinking maybe between the Rear DVD system, sunroof and the 20" wheels and it NOT being a Z71 could be throwing it off too... No sure, but reading the forums daily makes me really want instant gratification ! :tear:

I didn't order the rear dvd or the sunroof because of the snow plow prep, however i did order the 20's. Hopefully you could get some answers soon!! Goodluck

Archived