Mbrp cat back

Anyone running this on their 14? I had it on my 08 escalade and absolutely love it. Very deep and raspy, and didn't pop. I've tried searching on YouTube and found one guy who put his exhaust from his 12 and the 14 and I didn't like the way it sounded. But it also seemed like a low video. I looked at corsa sport as well on the escalade but the sound of the mbrp on the 6.2L won me over. Just not sure about this 5.3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just ordered the mbrp cat back. Model S5080AL from auto anything. It was $302.xx free shipping after I put in the 16% off code. Couldn't find a video of it but I figured why not. Also ordered an airaid cai and will be going to atl to get black bear to tune it next month. When I get it on next week I'll post videos of it. Hopefully it sounds good! Lol

Yesterday I picked up MBRP s5056al for a steal of a deal, exhaust for the 2013s fit no problem no modifying to fit. After a couple short drives yesterday it's got a nice rumble at idle and is very quiet when cruising, I'm hoping once the muffler breaks in it'll be a bit louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday I picked up MBRP s5056al for a steal of a deal, exhaust for the 2013s fit no problem no modifying to fit. After a couple short drives yesterday it's got a nice rumble at idle and is very quiet when cruising, I'm hoping once the muffler breaks in it'll be a bit louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if that model is supposed to be quieter or louder than the s5080a. I don't want anything stupid loud, but I'm hoping to be able to hear it well while driving.

Archived