2014/15+ HD PowerFold OEM Tow Mirrors (The Ones We've Been Waiting

superchargedss

4/1/15... Just wanted to let everyone know... GM raised the prices AGAIN. Any order placed prior to 12pm EST I will honor the old pricing. After that the new pricing will take place. Sorry this is not an April Fools Joke either. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

It's a $130 increase per set.

**IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED THESE AND WANT TO SHARE HOW YOU DID IT, PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR VEHICLE MAKE/MODEL, MIRROR OPTIONS FROM FACTORY, AND WHAT IT TOOK TO MAKE THEM TO WORK AND I WILL UPDATE THE FIRST POST SO FOLKS DON'T HAVE TO DIG FOR A HOW TO**

UPDATE: Had my mirrors installed today. I have a 2015 DenaliHD with the stock smaller style (non-tow) powerfold mirrors. The powerfold works, adjust works, heat works, turn signals work, tilt when in reverse works, and auto-fold with the keyfob works. The amber clearance lights do not stay on. They light up when I unlock my doors, but don't stay on after that. The cargo LEDs do not light up when the cargo lamp is activated. There is currently NO dealer programming to make it work, they will need to be wired in to your liking (please read the thread, there's a few guys that have done it and there is a how to at the bottom of this first post after the pictures)

UPDATE: I have added clarification within this listing on vehicles without powerfold. To reiterate for those who are confused, this has not been done with 14+ vehicles yet. I don't work for GM, so I don't know what it will take, I can only supply the parts for the powerfold switches/harness. In previous models, 07-13, to add powerfold was a reflash of the BCM with the new switch and done. If this causes concern, then do not purchase these mirrors. I won't take a return on the parts because you cannot get them to work by simply plugging them in. I've been very up front about all of this. Some aftermarket wiring might need to be done, it might just require a simple install, or it might need some wiring to get them running. Until someone accomplishes this, we simply do not know.

READ THE WHOLE ENTIRE FIRST POST AS I UPDATE IT FREQUENTLY WITH NEW INFO!!!

HERE THEY ARE! Finally! These are BRAND NEW IN THE BOX untouched!!!

Let me first start by saying if you DO NOT have powerfold already, then these will NOT be plug and play. I don't supply advice on how to make them work, this thread is not for that. If you have the (powerfold) RPO, then these will swap and allow the powerfold to work.

Yes, these are the ones from GM with the following: powerfold, front/rear turn signals, LED backup light, heated, and power adjustable. Chrome backs, textured black finish as pictured. nothing other than what is pictured.

I CAN now get the driver side powerfold switch for $50.00 shipped. This means if you DO NOT have powerfold (but have power mirrors, turn signals, etc), then you pop in the new powerfold switch and you should be good to go! NO FLASHING OR PROGRAMMING OF THE BCM TO GET POWERFOLD!

For those who have asked, I can get the passenger side door switch for $60.00 shipped. This is when your driver side folds but your passenger side wont.

If you need the driver side harness that plugs into the powerfold switch, those are $50.00 shipped as well (currently on backorder, but I get them from time to time).

These will only fit 2014+ 1500 series trucks and 2015+ 2500 series trucks. Anything above and beyond that and you're on your own.

Pricing is as follows: (new pricing effective 1/5/15 due to GMC price increase)

Effective immediately all pricing is $899.95 SHIPPED to the 48 states!! :)

Non-Powerfold tow mirrors with the Amber lenses and cargo LEDs are $749.95 SHIPPED.

To secure your order, I will require payment in full. Once your order is here, they will ship as I receive them from GM. We ship out the orders in the order which they were received AND paid for. I don't give out part numbers. This took me months to find these and several suppliers, dealerships, and reps from GM. Alot of phone calls were made and strings were pulled to get these!

Those of you who know me, know that I am a one-man show. I reply to all emails and texts as soon as I can. I am pretty good about getting back asap. I am not a fly by night guy, so rest assured you will get what you ordered and I will support you the best that I can!! Please understand that by placing your name on the list of buyers, we will ship them as fast as we recieve them from GM. Currently there is a backlog and it has been taking about 2 weeks to get these out, sometimes much sooner, just depends on how many GM sends us. We should be all caught up soon, but the demand for these was immense!

Pictures are below:

519FAB38-2414-47FF-BBB1-0318CEE86966_zps

72EC795E-D484-4B2D-9807-B3F4336AA9B1_zps

F2176571-F346-46DF-A8D8-4A12101C053D_zps

C091AAB4-7372-4541-B99E-FC036A63AB17_zps

9B6423B6-DDF9-4FBA-BDDB-F0B740B2E914_zps

12A62C13-0C2C-4586-93C7-2E7AED6B7DA6_zps

VIDEO that they work!

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/supercharged6mt/NewTowingMirrors_zps8f2f4572.mp4

52C306EB-E493-49FB-8AD4-87EE9BB6FA6E_zps

DEF05D08-F8A3-43D0-BA90-C1B3DA40536E_zps

2F9A5015-8096-414C-8AC5-8915A42D2221_zps

8DAD022D-0451-4A79-9438-E4F727276010_zps

post-124619-0-45722600-1413054226.jpg

15621130267_4af7e993a7_z.jpg

UPDATES TO FAQs:

Alright, for those who don't want to have it reflash from the dealer and wants to know the color wires to have it your way.. LOL

The solid orange wire is for the front amber light in the slot "#1"on the plug. You can move and connect to slot "13" Red/blue stripe to have it on with your blinker or you can wire your own as running light.

The solid Yellow wire is for the 2 little white led in slot "#2" on the plug .You can run your own wire and connect to the reverse light or you can move it to slot "#1" to have it on as your puddle lights. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me check my money tree in the back yard and I'll get right back with ya. I gotta have these but 800 buck! Yikes

But they are so cool! I'd love to have a set...

(I'm used to doing Vette-mods... seems cheap by comparison!) :lol:

Archived