2014/15+ HD PowerFold OEM Tow Mirrors (The Ones We've Been Waiting

superchargedss

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are those actual GM mirrors or are they aftermarket? Notice only 3 studs, GM has 4 studs on the new body tow mirrors.

Yes they are OEM GM as indicated in the original post.

There are FOUR bolts, not three. You are only seeing 3 in the first pic because the entire sail is not in the picture.

these mirrors are really neat. I'm going to start ordering these on some of our trucks ( i work at a dealer ) funny this is the first place I've seen a picture of this mirror, I was wondering how the reverse light was going to look and work.

Bill, off-topic, but its my thread so I can do that LOL. Your Silverado and you GS are absolutely beautiful! Nice work brother!!

In the light of staying off topic, yes it took me a long time to be able to afford both of these awesome vehicles! But I worked hard all my life and when I retired I decided now was the time. I am very blessed indeed!

I would like a set of these mirrors. Just have to check with the dealer to see if my truck has the DL3 or DL8 option.

Are you ordering the mirrors first thing Monday morning or are you waiting till late afternoon on Monday?

Not sure. Will find out as soon as I throw em on my truck.

I haven't seen any vids/photos of how the new lighting looks/behaves (i.e. is the amber light just a turn signal or is it a marker light too? Will the reverse LEDs act as approach lights?) so whoever gets these on first please share with the class!

Archived