Where to find inside bed dimensions?

I am going to be purchasing a couple of new 2014 or 2015 work trucks for my company in the near future. I need to fit some specific equipment in the bed.

Where can I find detailed dimensions of the inside of a LONG BED? Specifically I need the shortest distance from the front of the wheel wells to the inside wall of the front of the box. I also need the width between the wheel wells as well as the maximum inside width of the box. I'm having hard time finding this online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

RW

http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2013/May/Silverado-May-5/0505-silv-specs.html

Regular Cab with 8’ box

Cargo volume (cu ft / L): 76.3 / 2162

Length at floor (in / mm): 97.8 / 2483

Width at floor (in / mm): 64.6 / 1642

Width between wheelhousings (in / mm): 51 / 1296

Tailgate width (in / mm): 62.2 / 1579

Inside height (in / mm): 21.1 / 536

I'd just swing by a dealer with a tape measure. I'm sure you can find the measurement on the net somewhere, but it may be worth looking at it in person for any other obstacles, like the lower tie down points.

^good advice, just stop by the dealer to measure exactly what you want. Here, the dealers are closed on Sundays which makes it nice to go on the lots to check out the trucks without be hassled by salesmen. Also sometime they even leave the trucks unlocked and you can check out the interior too.

Cool thanks. But I still need the dimension between the front of the wheel wells and the front wall of the box. Any idea where to get that?

Thanks

RW

From the front stake pocket to the center stake pocket, 33.35". From wall to wall, in front of the wheel housings, 64.65". From what I can tell, from the head to the wheel well front line, is 37-38 inches.

See http://gmupfitter.com/files/media/photo/452/2014_LD_FS_CK_PU_071713.pdf pages 9, 31 and 36.

Archived