2.5inch level with 305/55R20 tires

Purplixx

305's are sweet man, honestly they look great because they're wide and look like a serious tire. I can tell you that the only issue you'll have is slight rubbing at full lock. But it's not a big deal at all. I ran 305/55r20's on factory wheels with a two inch level before I got my lift. I have a couple pix of the sane set of wheels and tires on my 2015 and now my 2016: e2ec9694ac60643cd25c75aa18f8a069.jpgc2c7378439be9add37c9435b3251cd2b.jpg9faded7ac3aeabcec18c8de5d1c4a506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have 305/55R20 Terra Grapplers on the stock rims and there is only slight rubbing (on the control arm) at full lock. With any kind of additional offset I don't think there would be any rubbing. The size itself will fit well with only a 2" level in the front even.

Edited by Havvkeye

• 2 months later...

I have 305/55R20 Terra Grapplers on the stock rims and there is only slight rubbing (on the control arm) at full lock. With any kind of additional offset I don't think there would be any rubbing. The size itself will fit well with only a 2" level in the front even.

Curious what your combined mileage is like with this setup (Terra G2 305/55R20 with 2" level), I see Fuelly listed 15.5mpg in your signature but is this current? I am looking at putting the exact same tires on my '14 all terrain but would like to see some real world mileage numbers as these tires seem pretty light compared to others in this size so hoping mileage would be quite similar to stock. Any chance you could send me a link to your fuelly profile? Thanks!

Curious what your combined mileage is like with this setup (Terra G2 305/55R20 with 2" level), I see Fuelly listed 15.5mpg in your signature but is this current? I am looking at putting the exact same tires on my '14 all terrain but would like to see some real world mileage numbers as these tires seem pretty light compared to others in this size so hoping mileage would be quite similar to stock. Any chance you could send me a link to your fuelly profile? Thanks!

I did have about 5k miles when I put the tires on. In the summer I get 15-16mpg with this setup, with winter gas in Iowa I have been closer to 13mpg lately. Averaging 80-85mpg on the highway (5 hours) I was around 12.5-13.0 mpg this past weekend for example.

Edited by Havvkeye