14' denali or high country??

ndogg ct

Hopefully getting a truck soon and I'm down to htese 2.. Basically the same price,but the finance offer lil better on the silverado..what truck is a better buy? Would the denali get more resale in future?? I like the denali dash way better but other than that the same truck no?? Any opinions on which one u would buy over other and why?? Thx

Pretty sure denali will have a higher resale value. Does the high country come with true navigation and not just the on star navi? I think that's an upgrade on the high country and standard on the denali. Either of them have the 6.2?

It's your money and your truck. What I think shouldn't mean squat, but since you asked, I'd get the Denali. I like the Denali interior better than the brown with white piping in the HC and the badging on the HC is too big. Both are certainly nice trucks. I prefer my LTZ to the High Country. The HC is just another gaudy "Cowboy" truck to me, but a lot of folks like them. I saw a black Denali with black interior that made me think about trading. Nice truck.

I liked the Denali front ends up until they put the huge GMC emblem on the Chrome grill. So between that, and the Red Accent lights inside vs the blue/white, I went with the Silverado HC. Interior in the HC is not my first choice, but it's not that bad. IMHO with a white exterior, or any other color that gives it a contrast, it looks sharp.

Pretty sure denali will have a higher resale value. Does the high country come with true navigation and not just the on star navi? I think that's an upgrade on the high country and standard on the denali. Either of them have the 6.2?

My HC has the "true" navigation.

You won't go wrong with either truck. I understand the 0% for 72 might be appealing, but consider the fact you'll have to live with that truck for 6 years. If you really want the Denali, go get it. Don't compromise. Both are "premium" or luxury trucks, so I wouldn't see the HC fairing any worse than a Denali resale wise. I bought the HC, because I fell in love with the saddle interior, I also couldn't find a Denali with the 6.2 and sunroof.

The Denali seems like a better buy. My family has one and it' is simply amazing. Just test drive them both and see which one you like. We went with the Denali because we liked the look of the GMC front better than the HC.

Only reason I would see the Denali have better resale value is because it's a sort of an "established brand" it's been around for a while. On the other hand Chevy just announced the High Country for this model year. But that would also help in the future as the market wouldn't be so "saturated" with HC's versus Denali's.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was torn between the two as well before I bought. But once I saw both trucks within 20 feet of each other at the auto show the Denali sealed the deal for me pretty quickly. That front end makes me smile every time I walk up to it. The shade of the brown leather in the HC is just not my cup of tea I was hoping for something closer to the leather in the King Ranch, but I do prefer the stock wheels of the HC a little bit better then those on the Denali, just a little bit more classy I think. On the "truck" perspective there are a lot of guys on this forum that work there trucks 100 times harder then I do and I think they would agree both these big boys can get the job done when called upon. I'm a obviously a little bias towards the Denali because my black beauty is parked outside, coco dune interior by the way.

Archived