Question on 2014 Denali Pricing

Sdfd504

I know there is a pricing thread but it seems to be more for the SLT and below trucks. I was curious what the Denali guys are getting off sticker for their trucks? I have seen Laura Buick GMC list a truck for 56k and sale pricing around 48K but none of the local dealers can touch this price and state its a scam for that cheap. The most I have gotten off so far is $3500 off sticker. Is asking 8-10k off sticker that hard to achieve right now?

I know there is a pricing thread but it seems to be more for the SLT and below trucks. I was curious what the Denali guys are getting off sticker for their trucks? I have seen Laura Buick GMC list a truck for 56k and sale pricing around 48K but none of the local dealers can touch this price and state its a scam for that cheap. The most I have gotten off so far is $3500 off sticker. Is asking 8-10k off sticker that hard to achieve right now?

Got mine Denali 6.2 in July and got 6 off sticker sure you can do better than that now

My local dealer matched Laura and I got spray liner, weathertech mats included. I paid extra for a minimal level kit front and back p, switched out the denali rims for ATs and 295 Toyo's for another $500 roughly. I was out the door for about $9k less than sticker with all additions including tax.

Of course they are going to say it is a scam, ANY other dealer is their competition. I bought a 2013 & as long as you READ what the discounts are for in the rebate section, the price is exactly what you will pay.

There was a $1,000 deal for GM trade assistance that I did not get as nothing was traded in on the purchase, other than that, it was down to the penny. You can also secure your own financing.

Have been to some dealerships or like what Ford was promoting that you had to get credit through them to get the sale price. Laura GMC did none of that.

I have spoken with a salesman at Laura last week but they don't have the black interior I wanted on the White Tricoat but the pricing was the same as a truck I found in KY. They quoted the price exactly on the site plus adding the 1k since I am not trading. I appreciate the info guys and it will help me tremendously.

Laura is great, my hometown dealer wouldn't even try to match. They do volume and don't dicker. I got my 14' Denali for $48.6k, it was the most loaded one on the lot and they were very good to deal with. They will give you every discount available and that's it. My salesman ripped up my contract when I got out my USAA Insurance card. Apparently it was worth a $750 discount. Go there and be happy. Ask for Ryan mccalla and tell him kurt Knudson sent you-I get a 100 bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Took delivery on mine August 1. Paid $52 out the door. Only option I didn't get I can think of is rear seat dvd and I also saved $700 by ordering no running boards

There was probably a better deal out there but I ordered it to my specs and needed some help with logistics for lift/tires once I took delivery that the dealer was a huge help with that

We had already made our deal without a trade, but when I went to take delivery I had them appraise my wrangler and the trade deal I go was stupidly good. And then they came to my house a few days later to pick up the hard top as well

So I was happy with what I paid

Archived