2015 2500 hd high country 6.6 turbo diesel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, mines in Production this week, as of today Bayed. It is a pretty new trim package. What color did you get?

Sent from the future using a Fax

Wow, that is fast!! Where do you live? I wonder if that means I'll see mine by the end of next week!? I also ordered a white one. Long bed with all the options. Did you get the new tow mirrors? As far as your skid plate, I would see if you can sell it and get a standard one to cut.

Sent from the future using a Fax

Wow, lucky you! I started out with an order on an LTZ, but GM had a constraint on the Diesel engine on everything but a High Country. So, 2 weeks ago we ordered a High Country and was immediately accepted for production. Production week was 9/22, and as of this morning it was showing bayed. Congrats on your truck, can't wait to get mine!

Andy Miodynski

Am I the first to get one?? Brought it home from the dealer today and as far as I can tell, most dealers don't even have them on the lot yet! Insurance company didn't even know how to insure it. It didn't exist in their system yet.

Sorry, no pictures, it didn't happen. :thumbs:

Is that a 6.5' box? if so, I might have a chance to having the first 8' High Country on here LOL :driving:

Your truck is beautiful! I love white trucks. At first I did not like the wheels but now I do. I did not know the High Country came without the towing mirrors. Also, what's the deal with carpeted floor mats in a HD truck?

Gringo

Archived