2015 2500 hd high country 6.6 turbo diesel

Your truck is beautiful! I love white trucks. At first I did not like the wheels but now I do. I did not know the High Country came without the towing mirrors. Also, what's the deal with carpeted floor mats in a HD truck?

Gringo

Do you really expect the top of the line truck to have rubber floors?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really expect the top of the line truck to have rubber floors?

I think Gringo meant it didn't have WeatherTech type mats in it.

I think Gringo meant it didn't have WeatherTech type mats in it.

That is I meant. Even my Dad's 2012 Denali HD has the rubber floor mats. It may be top of the line but it's still a heavy duty truck, not an Escalade.

Speaking of top of the line, your truck does not have the new towing mirrors, and they are really friggin awesome.

Gringo

In not a fan of the big mirrors. Creates too much of a blind spot while looking left or right. Besides, all I pull is a snowmobile trailer and my boat. No need for the giant mirrors. Probably even get better gas mileage with the small ones.

All of these points are good.

Gringo

we just bought a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali for the wife and it came with the carpets AND the rubber ones as well. Nice to have both, but I'm sure we paid for them. Tell you the truth...I was so happy to drive off in my truck that I didn't even ask. My wife hated the weather tech's in my last truck since water pooled in them in winter and it made the bottom of her purse wet when she put it down. LOL. She always complained. I'm pretty sure these carpeted one won't get too dirty.

I also prefer carpeted mats, even in a busy truck. I ordered some today from Loyd mats with the Chevy logo embroidered in them. If I don't forget, I will post some pictures when they come in. I will keep my rubber mats for when we take the truck camping or out to the lake, hunting lease, etc.

Gringo

I also prefer carpeted mats, even in a busy truck. I ordered some today from Loyd mats with the Chevy logo embroidered in them. If I don't forget, I will post some pictures when they come in. I will keep my rubber mats for when we take the truck camping or out to the lake, hunting lease, etc.

Gringo

I installed the GMC rubber mats in my Denali, because GM is using the cheapest material for the carpeted mats. If those mats get a little wet its going to go through the floor board carpet and may stink later. Awesome truck!

Plow is now purchased and goes on in 2 weeks. I carry a rag with me now though. Every time I go somewhere I find funny prints on my driver door window. They look to me like the sides of 2 hands, roughly 10 inches apart with an occasional forehead print in between. Lol.

What plow are you going with?

Sent from the future using a Fax

Nothing too big. I don't plow for a living or anything, but live up on a hill in wisconsin with a 100 yard driveway. In laws like to plowed out too with an occasional call from the neighbors. I let my last plow go with my truck that I just traded in. Installing an 8' western pro plus with the western wings.

Archived