Bullet Liner Bed Liner

Had one in my 2012 and loved it. Very very close to Line-x. Was going to put one in my 15, but the place local that did them sold their accessories division off to another company and no longer does Bullet. Back to Line-x I go.

I had Bullet Liner Installed yesterday. Seems to have a little more gloss than the Line-X I had in the past. Here are a couple of pics:

attachicon.gif20140924_171309.jpgattachicon.gif20140924_171318.jpg

That looks like a great job. Looks like it may be the same product as my Line-X Platinum Premium Liner? The Platinum is a little blacker, and has UV protection to keep from fading like the standard liner.

It is hard to tell from pics, but mine looks like a darker shade of black than it does in the pictures. And yes, a little more gloss too. Preparation is 95% of getting a good spray in bed liner, as I understand it they are all using the same materials. Get a good installer, and you should have a good liner.

If you don't mind, can you tell us what the going rate is for the Bullet liner? Line-X is expensive, but I was paying for the installer, not the brand. They go the extra mile in preparation, and give you a little more than others. Like going all the way down the back of the bed, behind the bumper, and down over the seam on the inside bottom of the tailgate. Yours looks extremely well done.

med_gallery_130182_2656_210016.jpeg

med_gallery_130182_2656_248875.jpeg

med_gallery_130182_2656_158333.jpeg

That looks like a great job. Looks like it may be the same product as my Line-X Platinum Premium Liner? The Platinum is a little blacker, and has UV protection to keep from fading like the standard liner.

It is hard to tell from pics, but mine looks like a darker shade of black than it does in the pictures. And yes, a little more gloss too. Preparation is 95% of getting a good spray in bed liner, as I understand it they are all using the same materials. Get a good installer, and you should have a good liner.

If you don't mind, can you tell us what the going rate is for the Bullet liner? Line-X is expensive, but I was paying for the installer, not the brand. They go the extra mile in preparation, and give you a little more than others. Like going all the way down the back of the bed, behind the bumper, and down over the seam on the inside bottom of the tailgate. Yours looks extremely well done.

med_gallery_130182_2656_210016.jpeg

med_gallery_130182_2656_248875.jpeg

med_gallery_130182_2656_158333.jpeg

This pics don't show the color correctly; It is darker than they show (the tail gate pic is closest to the actual color) and has more gloss. I took those pics in the shade...I'll take a couple more in the sun and post them. As for the going rate, I got the buddy discount ( a friend of a friend owns the shop), but I believe it would have been $425. Looks like they did the bottom of the tailgate but not behind the bumper.

• 1 year later...

I had a Bullet brand spray in liner installed today. So far it looks very good in the truck. Nice and shiny black. I'll try to add a few pics tomorrow before all the activities start for Halloween.

• 4 months later...

From what I know Burtin Polymer Labs created the line x division. The owner sold off the line x division, waited a certain amount of time (per contract) then Burtin Polymer Labs created the Bullet division. Bullet is supposed to be better than line x,just seems like line x has the bigger share of the market and will retain it unless bullet under sells line x. Just heard about bullet today. If I am wrong about the history please update me. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Archived