ntsolomon5

So I installed the Kicker Soundgate Powerstage about a month ago for my 2011 Silverado crew cab(non-Bose). System sounds great, was a breeze to install, high quality components. Anyone who knows about these systems knows how expensive they are, and well, some things happened, long story short, I'm in a serious bind for cash, so I'm offering the system up for sale.

I won't give you a long review on what it is or what it does, if you're looking at this you probably know exactly what it is and have done some research(it's a 10 inch sub and amp in a box custom to fit under the back seat, and a separate 4 channel amp for all other speakers while keeping the factory stereo.) I will say that it is awesome as it should be for how outrageously expensive it is. It's 1,249.99 on Crutchfield, and I was not able to find it any cheaper anywhere else.

Like I said, it is virtually brand new, perfect condition, only been installed for maybe a month. I hate I have to do this but I just do. So, anyone who has been considering this system and has been hesitant about the price, here's your chance to get it MUCH cheaper. First person to offer up $950 gets it. I live in the Triangle area of North Carolina, Willing to drive half way if reasonable distance, or we can discuss shipping.

Quickest way to contact me is by email, ntsolomon5 @ gmail. com

Archived