My 2014 RCSB dropped silverado

d3m0n

Nice lookin truck ya got there!

What size rims are those?

Ya know one thing this sort of points out to me, I've been looking at my truck saying "something is missing." I think I see what it is.

Foglights.

If I were doing your truck I'd swap out for a paint color front bumper with fogs. I think it'd bring it together.

The foglight-less bumpers I think are just too large a surface without somethin goin on for my taste.

Got any other plans for it?

:hitit: Buddy that is GORGEOUS! How much did you drop it? Any other mods/ planned mods?

One thing I'd suggest is taking off the air dam. Or if you don't want to completely remove it, I saw a picture on here a few ago, where someone had trimmed it so it was about 1"wide across the whole width.

Welcome to the forum, and as always... MORE PICS!!! :driving:

Nice lookin truck ya got there!

What size rims are those?

Ya know one thing this sort of points out to me, I've been looking at my truck saying "something is missing." I think I see what it is.

Foglights.

If I were doing your truck I'd swap out for a paint color front bumper with fogs. I think it'd bring it together.

The foglight-less bumpers I think are just too large a surface without somethin goin on for my taste.

Got any other plans for it?

rims are 20x8 centerlines.

as far as the foglights....we are opposite sides of the conversation. i do not like the chevy bumper with the built in fogs and like this clean bumper more

:hitit: Buddy that is GORGEOUS! How much did you drop it? Any other mods/ planned mods?

One thing I'd suggest is taking off the air dam. Or if you don't want to completely remove it, I saw a picture on here a few ago, where someone had trimmed it so it was about 1"wide across the whole width.

Welcome to the forum, and as always... MORE PICS!!! :driving:

the drop is a mcgaughys 4/6. next phase of mods is coil overs in the front, front and rear sway bar, and caltracs. after that...some paint work.

rims are 20x8 centerlines.

as far as the foglights....we are opposite sides of the conversation. i do not like the chevy bumper with the built in fogs and like this clean bumper more

That's cool. Goin for the clean look. Hey if you ever need another one, I will hopefully be swapping mine out eventually for one with fogs.

Also if you do find yourself or a buddy who wants to swap, look me up! lol.

Rims look really sporty on that truck, a lot of guys that slam em go with the biggest rims they can find and it winds up looking more like a cruiser than a sport truck. I think you're on the right track!

the drop is a mcgaughys 4/6. next phase of mods is coil overs in the front, front and rear sway bar, and caltracs. after that...some paint work.

Sweet! I ordered the same drop. It should be here in 2 days. And hopefully I can throw it on this weekend. Which kit did you buy exactly? Part number?

Sweet! I ordered the same drop. It should be here in 2 days. And hopefully I can throw it on this weekend. Which kit did you buy exactly? Part number?

My custom shop, blackjack speed shop, ordered and installed it for me.

Archived