LED light mounting

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know a good place to get black cylindrical spacers? I have a 30in LED light bar to mount on my Nfab RSP front bumper (which holds 1 38in bar). I've seen it done where they put 4 inch spacers on each side to make it fit. Just can't seem to find a place that sells them or how to describe them

Anybody know a good place to get black cylindrical spacers? I have a 30in LED light bar to mount on my Nfab RSP front bumper (which holds 1 38in bar). I've seen it done where they put 4 inch spacers on each side to make it fit. Just can't seem to find a place that sells them or how to describe them

post up some pics when you get it done, I have the same bumpers on order for mine.. ive tracked down a few 36" light bars but still will need 1" spacers on each side!

I made some aluminum brackets to hold my light bar to those two angled supposrts behind the grill, so far so good, except clearly I need stainless screws haha.

image_zps4eda9272.jpg

image_zps93c2ef92.jpg

light_zps6284fc82.png

VERY nice setup you have there. You wouldnt happen to have the bracket types and manufacturer you bought would you? I want to do exactly this with a rigid led bar I have.

Archived