No More 20" wheel option?

Just tried building a Chevy and there is an option for 20" wheels on LT and up models.

20's are available as a tire choice on the GMC builder. But right now wheel choices only go up to 18". My guess is its a glitch.

You have an 18" wheel and a 20" tire you're gonna have a bumpy ride home. :lol:

Probably a website glitch. Their build and price has always been a bit wonky, plus it's hard to tell what packages are redundant. I'd say just talk to your dealer and have them build it for you... after playing with it yourself of course. If there's a price difference you can reconcile more easily.

GMCs builder is always buggy. For a while you couldn't add a Z71 pkg to some trucks, and when you did, it would also add the Max Tow which isn't compatible and the net result was you got neither. :lol:

GMCs builder is always buggy. For a while you couldn't add a Z71 pkg to some trucks, and when you did, it would also add the Max Tow which isn't compatible and the net result was you got neither. :lol:

I did the custom order process and the dealer has a million (well... almost) or so additional options not on the public web builder page. The web builder is useful to help find an existing dealer truck, but only a starting point for a custom order. There are still numerous restrictions in combinations, but far more choices...

Archived