Rancho quicklift loaded

Has anyone installed rancho quicklift loaded on there 2014-15 silverado. Was wondering how they like it. How much of a lift it actually gave them? And how it rides? Considering these or bilstein ride height adjustable

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about getting that instead of just a spacer. Problem is that for some reason it says it's not for Z71 which I don't really understand. It probably will fit, just wondering if maybe it's a stiffer ride than the Z71 package.

Also every level and lift kit that makes you put rather you have steel or aluminum A-arms, both options are the same product # so as far as I know it doesn't matter which you have for a level or lift kit.

The only difference I can think of is possibly the sway bar diameter on the z71.

But my experience leads me to prefer the damping tuning of Bilsteins over the Rancho shocks.

Ya just looked up some info on bilstein ride height 5100. It adjust up to 2.5" and rancho quicklift adjust up to 2". Am I reading that correct?

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

X2 inquiring minds want to know.

Sorry about that... I had the Ranchos. I've never had the Bilsteins. When I had the Ranchos I put the stiffness to medium and left it there. They rode sooooo smooth! There's a section of interstate construction here in Jax and it beats your car to death. When I drove through it I never felt a thing. As far as adjusting them, it only adjusts the stiffness and you can not adjust the height or levelness. Hope this helps. I just got my Chevy 1500 LTZ on Sunday and I'm considering installing them already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any update on these??? I found the shocks on Rancho's website but did not see that they would fit our 14' z71 4x4's. http://www.gorancho.com/products/leveling-systems/quicklift-loaded-leveling-system/

I really would like to be able to try and level the front and get a softer ride all with one stone.

there not going to make them for z71 is my understanding. I'm going to be installing them with the rs9000xl on my LTZ in the next 2 weeks. Will update after that. Just not happy with the RC 2" leveling kit when pulling a trailer. Makes the front end hop all over the place and not feel secure.

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Archived