Floor liners

jackl4

Hi Everyone,

I'm shopping for quality floor liners for my '15 Denali I just ordered. I like the Husky X-Act in that it seems to provide more coverage than the WeatherTech.

The only problem is that the X-Act's only comes in black. I'm not prejudice mind you. It's just that I'm getting the cocoa interior.

Anyone have opinions on which is the best color liner for cocoa interior?

I think WT's tan is too light. I wish husky would offer a dark brown.

Let me know what you think - especially if I am being too vein over color. Should I be considering another brand?

Thanks!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have WeatherTech's and could not be more pleased. Fit is fantastic and coverage is complete......can only see a very small amount of carpet at the very front of the center hump under the dash (my truck has the 40/20/40 bench). Black makes sense to me as a floor covering.......but then again my interior is black.

I didn't realize my gas and break pedals were so dirty until I put these WT's in recently. They are clean now lol. I love the coverage of the WT mats but had to laugh... the back coverage is even more complete so it feels like I am paying all this extra money just to get back to the vinyl floors of yesteryear. Oh well, at least I won't worry when the ice is melting off my boots and auger this ice fishing season, or when the minnow bucket splashes and the next owner will get nice carpet...

post-133671-0-26170600-1413409702_thumb.jpg

Just installed the Husky X Acts and couldn't be happier. I've had the Weathertechs and they don't hold a candle to the Huskys.

Can you put a pic up? I was hell bent on getting WT's until I seen this thread and started looking closer online, and to me it seems the Husky X Acts do cover more are, at least in the online pics.

Hi Everyone,

I'm shopping for quality floor liners for my '15 Denali I just ordered. I like the Husky X-Act in that it seems to provide more coverage than the WeatherTech.

The only problem is that the X-Act's only comes in black. I'm not prejudice mind you. It's just that I'm getting the cocoa interior.

Anyone have opinions on which is the best color liner for cocoa interior?

I think WT's tan is too light. I wish husky would offer a dark brown.

Let me know what you think - especially if I am being too vein over color. Should I be considering another brand?

Thanks!

I have the same truck as you and just installed the Husky Weatherbeaters (black) in mine and like the look a lot. I didn't even consider WT mats because we have them in our '08 Tahoe and they slide around and are deformed/rolled where they fit around the kick panels. They would be nice mats IF they stayed in place.

I have the same truck as you and just installed the Husky Weatherbeaters (black) in mine and like the look a lot. I didn't even consider WT mats because we have them in our '08 Tahoe and they slide around and are deformed/rolled where they fit around the kick panels. They would be nice mats IF they stayed in place.

Do you have the cocoa interior? Would you mind posting a pic?

Thank you!

Archived